Saturday, January 19, 2013

Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup

So I FINALLY got my mom to break out the crockpot! oh my goodness sooooo many pinterest recipes to try!
Lately I've been craving cheesy and broccoli soup(yum!) There are 2 recipepes i found that I wanted to test out. This first one I guess you can say is the lazy cook/can't cook/busy mom/sick reciepe. You just buy everything and throw it in.


http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2011/11/crockpot-broccoli-cheese-soup.html

My goodness! For being something so simple to make its yummy! if you're like me i would only put the main part of the brocoli and not the stock in it too. And it's a little too cheesy, i recommened using colby cheese and not veelveta like we did. Other than that this was a hit! of course my family we added rice being asian.
Crock-Pot 6 1/2-Qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment